top of page
Edwards Lifesciences offers a complete range of clamps, clamp inserts, spring clips and handleless clamps to meet your needs for atraumatic occlusion.
FOGARTY® SPRING CLIPS AND HANDLELESS CLAMPS
For atraumatic occlusion of delicate blood vessels, Fogarty® spring clips and handleless clamps give you the versatility you need for success - without the postoperative complications associated with hard jaw clamping. The variety of atraumatic jaw surfaces allows you to fine-tune your selection to address the needs of the procedure.
FOGARTY® SPRING CLIPS
• Are designed to provide a consistent degree of tension
• EverClip reduced force spring clip is designed to minimize
vessel trauma while maintaining occlusion
FOGARTY® HANDLELESS CLAMPS
• A ratchet-type mechanism allows for desired degree of
Spring clips and handleless clamps are radiopaque for visualization under fluoroscopy
FOGARTY® CLAMP INSERTS
Clamp insert sets are available in 33, 61 and 86 mm sizes for a wide range of procedures. Not made with natural rubber latex. For the balance of atraumaticity and traction, Fogarty clamp inserts give you the maximum flexibility – allowing you to choose the ideal type of occlusion to meet your surgical needs.
FOGARTY® SPRING CLIPS
• Hydrajaw inserts are made of hollow rubber filled with
medical-grade silicone to provide smooth atraumatic
• Softjaw inserts are comprised of compliant sponge
rubber for a firm, smooth atraumatic occlusion
• Safejaw inserts gently surround blood vessels with rows
of soft, rubber pyramids to provide a more secure
• Tractionjaw inserts have a rigid surface, with rows of solid
polymer ridges for maximum traction
• Clamp inserts are radiopaque
FOGARTY® HYDRAGRIP CLAMPS
Seven styles and configurations of Fogarty Hydragrip surgical clamps are engineered to provide optimum
performance when used with Fogarty® Clamp Inserts.
• Provide occlusion of atherosclerotic vessels without
excessive clamping forces.
• Minimizes intimal damage and fragmentation of
• Performs efficiently on either diseased or normal vessels.
COSGROVE FLEX CLAMPS
The Cosgrove Flex Clamps have flexible shafts that bend and contour, yet perform with the reliability of traditional rigid clamps.
• Strong, flexible, reliable shaft constructed of beaded
• Enough clamping force for total vessel occlusion without
• Wide jaw opening for a secure grasp of all vessels
• Gap between shaft beads to allow for thorough cleaning
• Familiar ratchet design handle
• Versatility: two models
Cosgrove QuickBend Clamp
Shorter neck allows shaft to bend closer to the jaw for a tighter bending radius
Cosgrove SlimFit Clamp
Slim jaw profile permits use in
bottom of page