Neoprobe Gamma Detection System
The World-leading Gamma Detection System solution designed to meet your individual needs.
Neoprobe GDS provides instant-on simplicity, no warm-up or calibration is needed. Dynamic and Binary pitch modes allow for customizable clinical applications. Dual isotope mode offers real-time Tc99/I-125 filtering.
Sterilizeable, Bluetooth probes offer a remote target count button. Exclusive remote functionality keeps control in the hands of the surgeon.
see how it works.
Neoprobe Basic Setup
Neoprobe In-Service for Physicians
Neoprobe In-Service for Technicians
features and benefits
The easy-to-use Neoprobe GDS leaves the surgeon free to focus on the patient and the procedure.
• Improved speed of start up with upgraded software and internal components.
• No calibration or preventative maintenance required.
• One touch remote count functionality within the sterile field.
Neoprobe’s advanced capabilities enable success even in challenging cases.
• Individual counts for radioactive tracer and radioactive seed simultaneously.
• On screen target count display for convenient reference.
Neoprobe’s Bluetooth probes deliver highly accurate localization of target tissue.
• Outstanding directionality with or without collimation.
• High sensitivity2 for even the most challenging cases.
Bluetooth Wireless Probes
14mm Bluetooth Wireless Probes
• 50% more sensitive than the NPR14 corded probe
• Set windows for the most common radioisotopes used in
surgical applications (125I, 57Co, 99mTc, 111In, 131I, 18F)
• Dual isotope mode for simultaneous scanning of
99mTc, 125I radioisotopes
9mm Bluetooth Wireless Probe
• Designed for procedures where incision size may be critical
• 35.7% smaller head diameter when compared to the 14mm
• Internally collimated for ease of use in head and neck
High-Energy F-18 Probe
• Capable of detecting high-energy photons typically emitted
from PET positive lesions
• Detects radioactive isotope Flourine-18 and other high-
• Sophisticated shielding that enhances 511 KeV directionality
11mm Bluetooth Laparoscopic Probe
• Orthogonal (90°) field of view for better accessibility to
• Ergonomic design is optimized for a wide range of uses