Venous Arterial Blood Management and Protection
Safe, simple and reliable closed
blood sampling for effective
patient blood management.
To minimize blood loss during sampling, the VAMP closed blood sampling systems incorporate an in-line reservoir that allows clinicians to reinfuse rather than discard the clearing volume. Needle-less VAMP systems are designed to reduce infection, needle sticks, and blood waste associated with conventional blood sampling methods.
VAMP ADULT SYSTEM
Optimized for patients in critical care settings.
• 5 cc reservoir designed for safe and convenient blood
sampling in environments where close proximity to
patient is desired
• Versatile design can be pole mounted on a backplate or
used as an arm mount
• For use with disposable pressure transducers and for
connection to central line catheters and arterial catheters
• Z-site self-sealing sample port reduces blood buildup for
collection of undiluted samples and improves infection
control compared to traditional sampling methods
VAMP PLUS SYSTEM
Allows sampling flexibility between surgery and
• Large 12 cc reservoir provides optimized clearing volume
• Choice of one or two Z-site sample sites for flexibility in
• Convenient one-handed operation simplifies sampling
and clearing volume reinfusion
• Mounts on IV pole with Edwards’ TruClip holder next to
VAMP JR. SYSTEM
Offers safety and accuracy for your smallest patients.
• Smaller 3 cc reservoir optimizes clearing volumes,
providing undiluted, accurate blood samples
• Designed to meet the volumecritical requirements of
• Graduated “cc” markings aid in selecting appropriate
clearing volume for each patient
• Special contamination hood helps reduce infection risk
SEE HOW IT WORKS
VAMP adult system setup video
This video details the process of setting up and taking drawing blood using the VAMP adult system in conjunction with a TruWave pressure transducer.
VAMP Plus system setup video
This video illustrates the process of setting up and taking a blood sample from the VAMP Plus system when paired with the TruWave pressure monitoring system.